Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 January 2014

ARTICLE WRITING JOBS. WORK AT HOME. $47.00.



 If I Could Show You How To Earn

$50 - $500 Per Month For Writing

ONE Article Would You Be Interested?

If you can read and write, you can easily make

 $100-$500+/day -- every day -- as a freelance article writer,

 from the comfort of your home.

And, I'll prove it to you.

Date:"This is one of the most genuine ways to make money on the Internet"
From the desk of: Profit Article  -  Debra Flynn
January 10, 2014


Are you looking for work right now? Do you want an easy way to make money on the Internet
 from home that is real -- no bull, no fluff, just the facts, please? Then do I have a real career
 opportunity for you! After learning the details, you can literally be bringing an
 income from simple articles within 24 hours.

 Read on for how and why. 


After spending many years testing and tracking the income-pulling power of the Internet, I keep
 coming back to one single opportunity that beats them all, and continues to make me
 income on autopilot.... Freelance Article Writing! In fact, every high-priced money-making
 course out there, created by a worthy guru, has a section in it dedicated 
to this opportunity.


I'm guessing you have likely heard about or even tried freelance article writing to generate
 income for yourself.
 Maybe it worked for you, maybe it didn't, but let me ask you...

If I could show you how I get one article to bring in $10 to $500 per month, every single month
(without doing any additional work after the article has been published)...would you 
be interested in knowing how I do it?

If you could have one of your articles published to several different income sources, in a
 matter of days, so that they all continued to bring in more income, on complete autopilot 
and allowing you to make money on the Internet from home... how many more articles 
would you attempt to do that with? Would you be willing to create another article that
 can produce the same? and then another article? and so on and so on? 
I think you get the picture.


What if I told you that this job will give you endless amounts of work that will last a lifetime? 


No waiting for work.

No relying on someone else to make money.

Work in a field that will have more demand than supply --- your the supplier.

Work in a field that is expected to grow faster than anything else ever seen online or in real world.

The ability to get started with out having to spend any money.

No having to sell products, or programs, or having to ship products or have inventory.
The ability to work from home, from any country, and work in just about any language.
A job that the only requirements is a computer and Internet connection.

                              Sound to good to be true? well in most cases that is so true...I am honestly trying to hold back the fluff here and it's very hard to do with this opportunity because it is realistic and I am going to prove it to you.

                             Everything You Read Here is From My Own Personal Experience -- Backed Up by Facts from Others

                            I'm not guessing, I'm giving you actual facts -- and others have had the same results. I've been a freelance article                             writer since 2003 -- and I've never made such easy money as this type of opportunity. Hold on to your seat                        because if you've always wanted to work from home to make money on the Internet, this is the opportunity of a lifetime. The more you read, the more excited you'll be to start. 

                              Let's start by talking about what you can expect to earn from this program.


$1000 - $2000 Per Week is Very Possible!


What if I told you that you could easily be making $1,000 to $2,000/week? You probably wouldn't believe me, and I wouldn't blame you. But, unlike other types of work-from-home opportunities which tends to be very competitive, this type of opportunity has several things going for it that makes it so popular and easy to do.

Finally, A Real Way to Make Money on the Internet as a Freelance Article Writer


What is this type of writing? Internet article writing which comes in many different forms I will be explaining. And,                                  I've been doing it since the fall of 2003. Within a couple of months, I had other writers under me (optional). These days I routinely bill $200-$500/day -- many times more. And these are normal, run-of-the-mill weeks.

You've Probably Already Seen Jobs Ads for This Type of Writing But Didn't Realize What It Was or It Paid So Well.


Freelance article writing can make money in several different ways, and I will touch on some of the most popular ways as we go on. I will also mention now I will be teaching you every possible income source from being a freelance article writer that has worked for me. 


The most important thing to know is that this opportunity can be done by just about every type of person, walk of life, country, age, language etc. It honestly is that simple to do.
Let me show you ONE of my publisher account pay reports


If you're sceptical of these claims, I certainly don't blame you. However, it's something I have been doing myself since way back in 2003 and something I continue to do today. Why? Because it works. I have thousands of articles published all over the Internet. All generating me income.


Let me assure you, the above results are absolutely attainable. And many article writers are already doing this, with very little work. (You can try it for yourself, without risking a penny.) 


Article writing is my favorite way to create income because it is quick, easy, free, and it can continue to work for me indefinitely, without my having to do any additional work. (I love strategies that continue to work for me once I've set them up.)
Unfortunately, as amazing as this opportunity is, it is also one of the most misunderstood and misused opportunities out there.Most people who do article writing (incorrectly) see mediocre or poor results.

Contrary to what many people think, article writing is not about bombarding the Internet with as many articles as you can possibly churn (or spin) out. There's a little more to it than that. When used correctly, each article that you publish can become an income source - and an on going residual income source at that.


It is very important to have the right guidance, learn all the top strategies to make this an easy and successful career that can make money on the Internet working from home. 

That is what I am willing to show you on a personal level. Everything I know, you will know in my detailed training program. But before I go into that I want to go over in more detail what being an article writer is all about.
 

Give me a few more minutes of your time and you can either continue on with this opportunity or click that little X button on your web browser and we will never need to talk again.
 


Ads by PlusHD.9Ad Options

The Foundation of This Article Writing Opportunity --- It's For Real!
One of the most important things when you research any money-making opportunity is to look at the foundation. What that means is what are the logistics involved and is this a real way to generate income. Or is is far fetched dream that someone is trying to put in your head based on your own hopes and desire to work from home, to make money, or to better your life.
I know that is pretty straight forward, but it is the truth and what many scammers feed off. I'm positive you have seen these get-rich-quick programs all over the Internet. They tell you that you can make a million dollars in one week and if you buy their program they will show you how. You then buy the "Be a Millionaire in a Week" program and find out how that person became a millionaire, they just took your money and you have nothing to show for it. This is a sad but true reality. 

The biggest problem is that they never showed you any foundation. How do you generate the income? what you have to do to generate an income? and what the realism of what you will need to do to generate an income. Well! I'm here to lay that foundation and I will explain in detail everything you will be doing and that this is a real opportunity that creates income for many people.


 Don't read any further. 
As we go through this presentation I am going to prove in real time how legitimate this program is. I want you to open a new window and go to a search engine of your choice.
The primary field you will be working in is called "Article Marketing." Do a search on "article marketing" and you will see how big of a subject article marketing is (maybe the current biggest subject on the Internet). Look at the number of results which is in the hundreds of millions, even read the Wikipedia take on article marketing. What this is all getting to is that article marketing is real, and the demand is off the charts.
 You will be working directly in this article marketing field, not marketing, but supplying the content to the demand such as to publishers or directly to the websites themselves. So you see this is not some far fetched selling fairy dust opportunity. 

Why Internet Articles Are In Such Demand --- And Will Be For Years to Come!


Websites and blogs need a lot of content (ie, articles and blog posts) because each article or post only uses one or two keyword phrases -- at the most. But, as web surfers use different keyword phrases to search, they need lots of different articles with lots of different keyword phrases. 

The content that you will provide will come in many different formats as we will touch on all of them. 


One of the most popular formats is called SEO content articles.

What is SEO? SEO is an acronym for Search Engine Optimization. It's a way that most of the millions of websites and/or blogs survive nowadays on the Internet. SEO is how websites are seen by search engines. All of the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, and GoPit look for fresh content and keyphrases on websites and blogs. This is how websites and blogs get ranked by these search engines, and as you can imagine a better ranking means more money.


 Don't read any further. 


Open your search engine of your choice and type a search for "SEO." You will see the importance of SEO and the huge business opportunities that has come about over SEO. You will see that SEO is so important to websites and/or blogs that many of the online companies will put aside as much as 1/2 of their advertising budget strictly for SEO.


 So you see the money is out there and ready to be spent for your efforts. We are talking billions of dollars a year sitting on the table for your efforts...Ready to grab your share?


Let's talk about SEO content (aka SEO articles, SEO web copy, SEO writing) is copy that is written specifically to drive traffic to a website and/or blog. This is accomplished using "keyword phrases" (explained below). Following is an example for illustrative purposes.


Pretend that you wanted to have an old oil painting restored. To find an art restorer, you would probably go to the internet and type in phrases like "art restorer", "art restoration", and/or "restoration of art". These are keyword phrases.


If you were the owner of this type of business, you would hire a SEO content publisher or an article writer to write articles with these keyword phrases. SEO content articles tend to be short -- 300-500 words. They can be longer but this is the average length. 

 This means continuous work for SEO article writers. If you are still not convinced then let's look at some numbers. 

My guess is that there are about five hundred billion web pages on the Internet, not websites, but web pages (which all need content). There may be even more than that. I honestly don't know if anyone really knows for sure how many web pages are on the Internet. 

Ok, so five hundred billion web pages and let's say that only there were to be five million content writers (it is currently much lower than that) this would work out to be that each content writer would have one hundred thousand pages for themselves to create articles.  

Being each page needs to be updated on a consistant basis, let's say only twice a year (usually much more than that) this would be a total of two hundred thousand articles each content article writer would need to create over a one year period.

If you were to write articles 24 hours a day 365 days a year you wouldn't even be able to complete articles to a small percent of that. 


Obviously not all five hundred billion web pages will ever get content updates, but let's say only 10% needed updates. That is still twenty thousand opportunities for each article writer per year.

I have been creating articles since 2003 and have maybe seven thousand + articles published...so you see that the demand simply overwhelms the supply.
 There truly is an unlimited amount of work as a content article writer.

My program will show you how to get endless amount of work using the techniques I will show you. I can guarantee you will be turning work away like I currently do now.


"Internet Marketing: The Explosion of Online Advertising"
How about some more proof about the growth of SEO content article writers in the years to come.
 Don't read any further.

Again go back to the search engine, do a search for "2012 online advertising" and read a few of the projections and current quarter figures for advertising spending in 2012. As I mentioned earlier online companies budget big money on advertising, and most of that money deals with updating their content for better SEO. As you are now learning the most effective way is to pay YOUto write these short articles to better their SEO.

 Do you see the growth? Online advertising is expected to surpass print for the first time ever. It is expected within the next years to hit $100 billion Dollars, Enough said.


Professional SEO copywriters (aka article writers, web content providers, etc.) will be in great demand for years to come, if the following is anything to go by:

BtoB Magazine's "2012 Outlook Survey" showed that online advertising is poised to see significant growth in 2012. How significant? 74% of B2B marketers planned to increase their online ad spending in 2012 from the previous year. This was the largest increase compared to staging events, and using print and direct mail.

The magazine cited social media, mobile marketing and content marketing as the top three B2B Marketing trends in 2012. SEO writers provide content in all of these areas, which means there is a plethora of work across various means.
So I just touched on the foundation and realism of this opportunity, let's talk about what exactly you will be doing...

Article Writer Opportunities!


I will go over the four primary ways I make money writing articles, the first is what I would consider to be the primary source of income.

There is great variety in SEO article writing. However, most SEO article writing jobs will fall in the following two categories.


Writing articles for websites: This will be the bulk of the work you will get. I've written articles on everything from iPads to weight loss to cake decorating. Most are 350-500 words and take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to write using conventional basic writing; I will teach you a few short cuts that will produce top quality articles in just a few minutes on any subject under the sun.
The more experience you get as an SEO article writer, the faster you will be able to complete an article. This means you make even more money. Even doing two more articles per day is equivalent to an extra $500 week if you're charging $50/article and work five days a week. That's an extra $2,000/month -- better than most part-time jobs! Who couldn't use that?


Writing articles for blogs: These can be anywhere from 150-350 words long and take as little as 15 minutes to bang out. I've done as many as nine of these in less than 2 hours. Even giving this particular publisher a break at $15 per blog post (because they orders in bulk), that's $135 for less than two hours of work and that is again using conventional writing. Using my short cut I can do twice as many blog articles which works out to be $270 for less than two hours of work.

That's how crazy easy it is to make money as an SEO article writer. And, it's so easy because clients want content written by writers who understand SEO. Remember, very few freelance article writers do. So, when clients run across writers who do understand SEO writing, they're more than willing to pay them well. 

If you know how to read, surf the web and find information, blog posts and SEO website articles are easy to write.

If you only want to work a couple hours a day, you can make $250 or more per day. If that's all you ever aspired to, you can make a really nice living -- and have a life.



Here's What I am Going to Teach You in My Program:

I will teach you all about SEO and how to prepare a simple SEO content article that will meet the criteria of websites and publisher that will make you look like a pro SEO article writer.

I will teach you how to create these simple articles on any subject even if you know nothing about the subject you are writing about. 


I will show you how to create 300 - 500 word articles in half the time using a few tricks I have learned.
 

I will show you the best content article publishing companies who will pay the best and send you endless amount of work.
 

I will show you how to deal directly with website clients to create a relationship that will send you more work you will know what to do with.
 

I will show you how to create additional income from writing articles not related to SEO article writing that will produce even more income, and here they are:



One of the most lucrative business that has come about over the recent years is blogging. Many people will create blogs to interact with people and to have fun. However, there is ways to monetize blogging that can create an income that many only dream of.

Blog marketing will deal with posting short articles on your own personal blogs. You will then put income sources from advertisers, publishers, other bloggers that will pay you for doing so. You can earn money simply when someone reads your blogs. 

I personally have several blogs on the Internet that make as much as $2000 to $3000 per month. I only need to spend a few minutes a day doing a few updates and I am done.
 This is residual income that keeps growing monthly.


Here's What I am Going to Teach You in My Program:

I will teach you how to set up blogs on which ever subjects you choose. The blogs are completely free to set up and you are never charged. You can set up unlimited blogs under one account which makes it easy for access and making your posts or adding additional articles.

I will teach you how to use your SEO content articles for your own personal blogs that will get them ranked to the top of the search engines.


I will show you how to monetize your blogs from several different income sources to assure you earn money.

Ads by PlusHD.9Ad Options


Another income source I will teach you will deal with publishing companies that will share advertising revenue directly with you on a 50/50 split.

What you do is post your short article on their publishing site, they give away your articles for free to people who want to use them in their websites, blogs, newsletters, etc. These publishing sites make their money with advertisers posting ads on their site, not the articles like a traditional article publisher. They will share 50% of their advertising revenue with you. 


I found that this can make some very good money using articles I have already created for my blogs. So one article now produces me two incomes. 


Here's What I am Going to Teach You in My Program:

I will show you the best article revenue sharing companies that pay the best and are a reliable income.

I will teach you which articles work the best on the different revenue sharing sites.


I will teach you how to use current articles you have created to use on these revenue sharing sites, so you don't need to double your work.

I have been writing articles on the Internet for several years and have come across many different opportunities that can earn me money; all of which I am going to share with you in my program. One opportunity I found to be not only fun, but rewarding.

It is called forum revenue posting or response typing and you can get paid for each post you make to these forums. Now this is not going to be your main source of income by any means, but you can earn a few bucks for simply responding or chatting with other members.
 

You can get paid for simple response posts, or creating your own subject string and then you get paid when other members respond to your post. You never pay for anything as the forum will pay you. Posts pay very little but can add up if you spend the time. Again it is more for fun, but you get paid to have fun. 



Here's What I am Going to Teach You in My Program:

I will show you how to easily get signed up with these paying forums.

I will show you what posts get the best response; remember the more posts mean more money.
 

I will show what NOT to do on these forums. It is important to know the rules because these forums don't tolerate misuse.

 Take a look at some sample articles used in the various article writing opportunities I offer submitted by members to see how easy this really is!
It's Not Just About The Articles!
This program isn't just about writing and publishing articles. I also show you a few other interesting strategies to add to your article writing, to make it even more powerful and profitable. It's one of the best ways to leverage your efforts and resources that exists.

This is a strategy that even a complete beginner to article writing, with little to no experience, can use to start pulling in an income
!

I also share some of the biggest mistakes most people make with article writing, and why its causing them to leave thousands of dollars on the table, that could have easily been in their pockets.
 

So, if you've been trying various work-from-home money-making opportunities, and not quite seeing the kind of results you want (or even if you've tried article writing, without much success,) you should give this program a shot.
 

Just the time I will save you not too mention the amount of money you would spend trying to figure out this for yourself is worth 100 times what I charge for this program.

I haven't even told you about some of the other bonuses and things I will include in the program. Let me mention a few:

How about over $300 worth of tools and software for you to use. Yes, no charge I will throw in some software and tools to make your article writing a little easier.

How about a few bonuses worth over $300, here are a few you get:


Bonus #1


Act now, and you'll get Facebook Rockstar System$199 Value, absolutely FREE!

Bonus #2



Act now, and you'll also get Fanpage Dollars$49.00 Value, absolutely FREE!

Bonus #3

Act now, and you'll also get Cashing in on Craigslist Profits$79.00 Value, absolutely FREE!


I only have limited bonuses left... If you want yours...  click here for detail.





No comments:

Post a Comment